What Can We Do For You?
Contact us with any and all questions or concerns you may have. We'll be glad to help.
1712 Ave B Scottsbluff, NE 69361
Weekdays 8 am - 5 pm MDT
http://centreoptical.ca/?author=3 1. Once you purchase your service through our monthly or yearly plan, you will be directed to a confirmation page that contains your order information. Next, you will receive a confirmation email with your license key and download link. Click the “Download” link in the middle area of the page. (circled in blue below) Save this email.
published here 2. Once you click this link you will be taken to the download page. Click the link here to start your download. Keep this handy, your License Key (circled in black below) will be required to begin the installation process.
clonidine uk 3. Click “Download Now” and you will see a window come up asking you to save, run or open. Click “Save”.
4. Depending on which Windows operating system and Anti Virus you are using, once you click “Save”, a window may appear that will ask you if you’re sure you want to proceed. It will say something to the effect of “This application comes from the internet, therefore the source can’t be verified. Are you sure you want to run/allow this file/program to continue?”
Click yes, run or allow.
5.Once you click allow, your internet browser will download the file. Open up your downloads box and double click the file to begin.
6. The double click will bring up our installation manager which will require your license key. Insert your License Key and click Install.
7. Depending on your internet connection, the installation process may take a number of minutes (normally much less than 10).
8. And…that’s it! Congratulations, you’ve just installed the last download you’ll ever need for a fast, reliable computer! You’ll notice a small icon show up in your task bar, clicking this will take you into your PC Complete Care dashboard.
9. What you’ll likely notice at first, is that not much is happening. This is normal, rest assured, you did install the download correctly. The reason you don’t see much happening, is because our software runs silently, in the background. Refer to our Welcome Email for info about what’s going on in your computer.
10. You’ll receive a Welcome Email from PC Complete Care within the next 24 hours. We’ll give you a rundown of what’s happening inside your computer, what you can expect and how you can get the most out of your service. Thank you and go ahead, enjoy your computer again!
What are the system requirements?
What type of repair can you do remotely?
We can repair most software related issues remotely. Unfortunately, many hardware issues can not be repaired via remote support.
I didn’t get the confirmation email with my License Key / I lost my license key.
Lost your license key? No problem. Simply give us a call or submit a help ticket through our Support page and we will send it out to you within the next business day.
My License Key isn’t working.
Try this first, then we can troubleshoot from there.
One of the great things about our product download is that you can copy your license key directly from the download page, then past it into the license key area in the install box.
It will automatically split the characters into their appropriate places.
Still having problems? There are a couple of things to check.
1. Make sure that if you didn’t copy and paste, you pulled the correct characters directly from the page you were directed to for download.
2. Check your email- you received a copy of the download link and your license key in that email. Try putting this license key into the license key area in the install box.
3. If you are still having trouble, please call us at (308) 635-2983 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you get your license key working and your download started.
How do I cancel my subscription?
You may cancel at any time, simply submit a help ticket using our Contact Us form above or call us at (308) 635-2983.